TimeAge Inc., founded in Kyoto, has enhanced the skills of VR content technology in order to cope with cultural assets overflowing in its international tourist and cultural city.From the viewpoint of archives and cultural property protection, we have learned the importance of maintaining high quality that meets the needs of customers while repeating valuable cultural asset VR content.
In the background that TimeAge's VR content creation stance is supported by many customers, it can be said that there is a result that has constantly created innovative high-definition content from such trial and error. We will continue to approach "various markets" aiming at "multi-functionality of high-definition pixels" from now on. Also, we would like to continue to repay favors to the temples shrines through the business from now on, who are cultural asset owners who sent TimeAge Inc. to the world.
Prime VR Photograph
Subjects will be recorded beautifully. It will continuously protect the subjects.
In 2016 called "the first year of VR", TimeAge received the Ministry of Internal Affairs' ICT Regional Revitalization Grand Prize Encouragement Prize in business model utilizing VR content for cultural property protection.
We will always continue to provide high-definition content in the most advanced area at all times without falling behind evolving VR technology and AR and even MR&SR technology. We will contribute to society as the development type enterprise of production of contents and so that TimeAge's activities will always be connected with the revitalization of the region, the companies and they can use it as a new business tool.
Grand head temple of the Shingon sect Chisan-ha, Chishakuin Institute (Higashiyama-ku, Kyoto-city)
Photographed in June 2018.
Grand head temple of the Shingon sect Chisan-ha, Chishakuin Institute is located in the southern part of the Higashiyama Sanju-Roppo' (36 mountain range) in Kyoto city, where about twenty temple cathedrals are embraced by deep green trees leading to the mountain peaks. The premises of Chishakuin Institute which have been colored by a number of times until now will invite you to an eternal history, therefore please quietly observe it.
(You can operate it by clicking the image below)
- 12/11/2019 Notice of New Year holidays: From December 28, 2019 (Sat) to January 5, 2020 (Sun)
- 10/01/2019 On October 1, 2019, increased the capital to 55,000,000 yen (capital reserve 35,000,000 yen) with our capital by third-party allocation of shares
- 10/31/2018 The period from November 1 to 7 is the Protection of Cultural Properties emphasized week.
- 10/31/2018 Announcement of Executive Appointments
- 10/01/2018 VR content produced by our company will be released at Grand head temple of the Shingon sect Chisan-ha, Chishakuin Institute.
- 08/01/2018 Donations recruitment order started to recover / restore the cultural assets in Kyoto that were affected by North Osaka earthquake in June 2018 and/or 2018 July Heavy Rain.
- 04/04/2018 Announcement of Executive Appointments
- 04/04/2018 A donation type cloud funding recruitment site started by the Kyoto Heritage Preservation Association, a public interest incorporated foundation to which the Company has provided technical services.
- 03/16/2018 In the TV information media “Temple and Shrine Now Vol. 18” Yoshimi Ippitsu, Technical Development Advisor of the Company, took part in the interview on the dissemination of VR technologies to temples and shrines.
- 03/16/2018 The “News 630 KyoIchiNichi (Today’s Kyoto)” and “Kyoto News 845” on NHK TV Kyoto featured the activities of our Company.
- 03/15/2018 Efforts of the Company to protect cultural properties will be covered on NHK TV
- 01/28/2018 Posted on the Kyoto Shimbun newspaper
- 12/25/2017 On December 25, 2017, increased the capital to 24,250,000 yen (capital reserve 4,250,000 yen) with our capital by third-party allocation of shares
- 10/31/2017 Joint Press Release with Registered Telecommunications Carriers Wire and Wireless Cooperation Company
- 10/30/2017 The period from November 1 to 7 is the Protection of Cultural Properties emphasized week.
- 10/20/2017 Certified (Public property) Kyoto Sangyo 21, Kyoto Economic Gardening Support Strengthening Business
- 08/04/2017 Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry: Certified Businesses Supporting IT Introduction for Improving Productivity, etc.
- 07/28/2017 Kyoto Chamber of Commerce and Industry: Certified Stepping up Business by Wisdom in Small and Medium Enterprises
- 04/09/2017 Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry: Certified Enterprise of Excellent Management Force Improvement Plan
- 03/02/2017 Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications: ICT Regional Revitalization Grand Prize – 2016 Encouragement Prize Winner
- Business name
(Kana notation: タイメージ , English notation: TimeAge Inc.)
- Establishment date
- February 5, 2010
- 55 million yen
- Capital reserve
- 35 million yen
- Board of Directors
Representative Director: Yoshimi Ippitsu
Senior Managing Director: Toshimasa Miura
Director: Shinya Tsuji (tax accountant)
Director: Shoko Ippitsu
Director: Shoichi Fukui
Auditor: Masaki Honda (patent attorney)
- Number of employees
- 17 people
- Organization chart
- Show organization chart
- Number of outstanding shares
- 20,375,000 shares of common stock
- Accounting period
- December 31
1F Nishijin-sangyo-sozo-kaikan (Former Nishijin Telephone Office),
97 Kainokamicho, Nakadachuri, Nishi-iru, Aburanokoji-dori, Kamigyo-ku, Kyoto
[Tokyo base (Preparation room)]
7F Ginza Wall Building,
6-13-16 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
- Business purpose
01. Development, production, sales and operation of VR (Virtual Reality) content (Resources)
02. Development, production, sales and operation of digital MAP content (Resources)
03. Creation and sales of platform distribution system for VR & MAP content (subscription)
04. Layout design and operation of digital signage content(subscription)
05. Development, production, sales and operation of e-commerce systems (EC)
06. Development, production and sales of event system by collaboration between VR and artist (Arts and Culture)
07. Research and Technology Development Assistance System for the Preservation of Cultural Properties (History and culture)
08. Research and Technology Development for Digital Archives (Academics and the arts)
09. Web site advertisement distribution and advertising agency business (Advertising)
10. Tabulation, analysis, and diagnosis by various systems (Data)
- Award/authorization history
- March 2017
- the Ministry of Internal Affairs' ICT Regional Revitalization Grand Prize Encouragement Prize
- April 2017
- The authorization company concerning the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry and a management power improvement plan
- July 2017
- Kyoto Chamber of Commerce and Industry · Certified Company of Management Step Up of small-and-medium-sized-enterprises Wisdom Business.
- August 2017
- The Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry · Service etc. Improvement of productivity IT introduction support project authorization
- October 2017
- (A public interest incorporated foundation) Kyoto Industrial Support Organization 21 and Kyoto economic gardening support strengthening business authorization company
- Business hours